2008/7/13

Investment Note

This weekend read many articles and report regarding future economic development. Most of writers are quiet permissive as there are many factors influencing US economics hugely remains unfixed, such as sub prime crisis, dollar depreciation, liquidation of currency...etc. one even predicts global financial tsunami is coming this summer. It sounds like too horrible.

With these bad news, how should we do as an individual? They suggest we need to hold cash and gold. Cash is the king. In bear market, the stock you buy will fall no matter what.

Related URL:
War of currency
Sub prime has entered "Tsunami stage" and Tradition Chinese version

What I have so far are USD and GBP plus small amount of stocks. I also wondering it was not right to sell off my gold. Some bloggers think gold will fall to 600USD. Actually their analyses are quite logical and make sense to me. What I felt bad is gold climbs up after my sold-off. Gold is easily to be affected by Internation political siutaiton, such as Iran launched missiles. Should I buy more again? I don't know. Will watch for a while.

看起來短期1-2年的經濟狀況是不可能好的,還是好好工作,存錢才是王道。

沒有留言: